Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV screen flicks to black and back again

Options
  • 19-05-2022 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

A few times in the last hour my TV screen goes black for a moment and then returns with the HDR marker showing in the corner. The audio continues properly during this and the video and audio are still in sync.

This used to happens a few months again (but not A few times in an hour) and at the time I thought the cause was a damaged desk fan interfering with the AppleTV.

However that fan is long gone and now I’m not sure if it is the AppleTV or the LG television that showing the black screen.

can anyone suggest how I can figure the cause? Screen has flicked to black about five times while I type this.

Comments

Advertisement