Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Second hand esb

• 19-05-2022 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking at purchasing ex esb jeep has anyone any experience in this or any advice would be appreciated. The pick up is quite new and low mileage which is kinda setting alarms in my head as to why they would scrap a good vehicle

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭User1998

Is it at Wilsons auctions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kmdb

The guy I’m thinking of buying it off got it at Wilson auctions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I was shocked recently looking at an ESB Ford Transit at an Auction, it was pristine. Last year they had a 1996 Mercedes truck (not the unimog) in my estate and it looked brand new. They do look after their vehicles it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭hayse

Didn’t think the esb had jeeps in their fleet. Landcruisers and Land Rovers I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,826 ✭✭✭User1998

Well then just approach it like any other car. Test drive it, check service history, etc. If you like the car and it drives well then buy it

• Advertisement
Advertisement