Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research on Outdoor play for Under 3's in Creche

Options
  • 20-05-2022 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello!

I am currently completing my Masters in Leadership in Early Years Education and Care with ITCarlow. I am looking for parents of Babies and toddlers (under 3’s) who attend an Early years’ service/Creche to complete this survey that I am conducting as part of my research dissertation. The aim of this research dissertation is to explore if there is recognition among stakeholders in Early Education of the benefits of the outdoors for babies and toddlers. All answers to this survey will be anonymous. The data that is generated from this survey will be solely used to support this study. I would appreciate it if you could share this survey. Thank you!

www.surveymonkey.com/r/3S2FPS7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EYResearcher

www.surveymonkey.com/r/3S2FPS7 Link to the survey, for some reason it said I cant share links!

Advertisement