Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Solicitor in Limerick for a Tricky Case

• 21-05-2022 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I need a good solicitor for an inheritance situation that is quite complicated. Im hoping it can be settled through negotiation but it may eventually result in a case being taken against the estate - a situation I want to avoid if possible. I really need a very shrewd, capable solicitor for this and one who will work with me in a straightforward, honest way. Unfortunately, when some hear that there is the possibility of a case being taken against an estate they see nothing but dollar signs as the legal fees in those cases are massive. I need someone I can trust to work with me in my best interests. All your suggestions gratefully accepted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Tina Hills Solicitors. I have dealt with her in regard to a straightforward conveyancing matter but her firm provides a full range of legal services She is efficient and pleasant and she publishes her fees, which is unusual, so you know more or less how much it's going to cost you in advance.

Abbey House

7 Bank Place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Foxgirl

Thanks Chicorytip, I have heard good things said about that firm so good to get your experience too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Saul Goodman

Advertisement