Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Digital My Cloud (Recertified) 6TB drive - €135 delivered.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Go to apps and press install.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭micks_address

First thing I did was update firmware and software and twonky was still installed and working fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

It didn't for me. :-P

Out of the box firmware just worked, new one had no DLNA server, twonky crap installed - no change. Had to fiddle with it for hours until it finally has been discovered by telly and sat receiver.

Not to mention WD says they provide no support for twonky nor any other 3rd party app.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Are you able to remove apps with the newest firmware? I remember a time when that was not possible, as well as settings that'd randomly default.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

yes. Apps / installed apps / click app / uninstall button

• Advertisement
Advertisement