Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva stadium seating

Options
  • 22-05-2022 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been covered before, or in the incorrect section, please move if needed.

What kind of view are we looking at in Block 524, row P for concert next month? Pointless in even going? Looked on Virator app, looks like I could be seeing construction rather than concert!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,614 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

youd be very similar to this view. this is from row V

i can guarantee that the trusses of the aviva wont be in the way of the stage... but cant guarantee a good view of the stage as that depends on how and where they set it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭airy fairy

That's good to read. I was worried trusses would interfere with screens. It was either get the tickets available or not at all, so a tiny glimpse of Harry Styles will be my daughter's day made😜 me, on the other hand, will have to have a serious talk with myself for the height!!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,614 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

looking at some of the set design graphics from Ticketmaster, he seems to have a rectangular walkway that comes out proud of the stage, so hopefully your daughter will get a good view. Theyre pretty central seats though so wouldn't worry too much about him being hidden behind a stage. id recommend a pair of binoculars though of she really wanted to get a better view, as 534 row p is quite a bit back from the middle of the pitch

i wouldnt worry too much on the height, there will be the guts of another 22 rows behind you

• Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonasCat2

Hi folks 👋 - I’m heading to the Aviva for some upcoming games, and we’re in Section 501, row E. Was wondering if anyone has any experience of sitting up in that wee corner , and if it’s grand enough? Cheap enough tik tbf so you obvs get what you pay for. Had Been looking for some pics of a view online, but can’t find anything conclusive , i.e. about restricted view and all.

TIA 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,987 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The view is grand, not obstructed at all. To be fair, there's barely a bad view in the stadium

Looking down over the tiny north stand is a bit odd, and the atmosphere usually isn't great there but that's true of most of the stadium sadly

Make sure to allow a bit of time for the access route from Bath Avenue, it's always longer than I think it'll be!

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Aviva+Stadium/501/

Post edited by Electric Nitwit on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 CantonasCat2

Thanks very much for the reply and the link to the pic! Good advice! Was having a gander there at google maps - can a person get off at the Lansdowne Road Dart ,and access the Bath Avenue entrance by walking up the path than runs alongside the River Dodder, parallel to Lansdowne FC? I.e scooting round the East side of the stadium that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

Dont think you can access the entrance walking along the back pitch side. You'll have loads of time going from dart going the other way anyway

Advertisement