Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics and War

• 23-05-2022 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

How's everyone doing?

I'm playing a game with 2 years now called Politics and War. It's a browser based nation/politics simulator.

Whilst the game itself is browser based, about 95% of the fun comes from the discord community attached to the game. Players can join alliances who each have their own government structure and alliances sign treaties with other alliances and go to war with other alliances.

Natsims have been around for quite a while but the developer here is active and continues to implement new features and content.

If anyone is interested, feel free to use my referral link and if you do wish to join an alliance, let me know and I'll help you find one that may suit you. I won't shamelessly plug my own haha

https://politicsandwar.com/register/ref=wasteking

Advertisement