Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor storage Kildare/Carlow/Laois Area

Options
  • 23-05-2022 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

We have a lovely Benimar, but seemingly anyone who's ever owned one will know my pain of, for want of a better phrase "moisture intake"! We need to get it indoors ASAP. We had a price for indoor storage of €1000 for indoor storage for winter, which is too much. I could do farm hay shed but I can't risk furry creatures making their home in it & wrecking it. I have been told with the possible level of damp already in it a motorhome cover would just turn it into a mushroom tunnel for mould, so could anyone help me please. Also any tips or if anyone else managed to repair their moisture problem without costing the earth because at this stage it has cost us the guts of 5grand since December with one thing or another. We love her dearly but we also can't continue like this! Any suggestions or help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. In despair in co. Kildare!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

It's not in the area you're looking for but if you just need to get your camper under cover for a few months you could contact carstorage.ie. they're about 15 mins north of Navan. I've had a car there for a few years and I know that take motorhomes too.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tourettes

Thanks a million, it could yet be a runner, I thought I had found a great option but when we went to properly discuss with the guy the roller door was too small for our van and same with another viable option we had found. Ah well, may keep looking! Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6 laois15

Hi, I have space here in the midlands, if your interested. Send me your number and I can call you. Thanks

Advertisement