Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Park & Ride these days?

Options
  • 23-05-2022 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I live in South Wicklow and will be making a trip to the office for the first time in months in Dublin on Wednesday.

Can anyone tell me if the Greystones park and ride DART facility is full most days recently? What time do you need to get there at to get a space? I remember pre-pandemic it was very early (7/730). is that still the case? Planning to be there around 10am after a school drop (or if it's full just driving all the way in :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Sorry to ressurect an old thread but same question here. I've to be in town for 10am tomorrow and would be great to take the DART from Greystones if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭sekond

I think it's relatively ok at the moment, even at that time of the day. On the off chance that it is full, the car park at the back of the station, near the seafront (over the bridge, down past the church) is 3 euro for the day and always seems to have spots, and you can just walk straight into the station.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Or you could use the free car park behind the playground.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

Is that not the Park & Ride carpark?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

No. The one I. Front of the playground is the one you pay for the one behind it is much larger and is free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Yes, the original question was "Greystones Park & Ride these days?"

Yup, but I was responding to sekond's response (post #3).

Advertisement