Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video equipment to film "in-car"

Options
  • 24-05-2022 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi, I'm tentatively looking to make some self help videos (2-3 mins long) for learning to drive. At present my interest in doing it far outweighs my knowledge or ability to do it so I'm starting from a low base.

Can anyone recommend how best to record the driver's POV and simultaneous view of the driver (as he checks mirrors etc). I'm thinking I'll have a camera positioned on the dashboard and can be held in place easy enough with phone holders but any alternatives are much appreciated.

What I'm looking for is the best way to position a camera in the car to record the driver (me). The videos will be self made so no film crew etc. Also for the 2 videos running simultaneously (smaller video of driver playing in the corner) is this just down to editing or do the 2 devices need to be linked up in some way?

As I said any tips and advice or pointing in the right direction for my own research is much appreciated

Comments

Advertisement