Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: New Brooks Glycerin20 Neutral UK10/EU45

• 24-05-2022 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Wondering if these are of interest to anybody, I bought the wrong size but because I did a run on them the shoe shop (understandably!) cannot take them back. So they're basically brand new and I'd hate them to go to waste when they're so damn expensive!

Anybody interested in them or know a running club forum or something where I should advertise 'em?

https://www.adverts.ie/running-shoes/brooks-glycerin20-neutral-running-shoes-uk10-eu45/26769538

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭AntrimGlens

I don't know if it's the same for shops selling Brooks or solely their online retailers. I bought a pair of Brooks Ghost 14 earlier this year, ran 10 miles in them and didn't like them as they were too narrow and not like the Ghost 12 which I love. I was able to return them due to Brooks "Run Happy" promise and bought a pair of Glycerines which I ran 12 miles in and ended up sending back also as they didn't offer as much cushioning as I'd hoped for. I was refunded for both and now have a pair of wide fitting Ghost 14's which I bought in a shop. I don't know if the shop would get refunded from Brooks under their same policy, but possibly worth trying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭Zenith74

I just wanted to say thanks @AntrimGlens, I got onto Brooks who were very responsive. They said they could not refund the shoes because I'd bought from a reseller, but that all resellers can offer their 90 day Run Happy Promise. So I got onto The Run Hub and after a bit of back and forward they have offered a full credit note. It's a shame The Run Hub didn't offer this up front as it left me with a bit of a sour taste in my mouth having to pay for two pairs of shoes and I'd guess the Brooks thing costs them nothing to offer other than a bit of admin, but anyway all's well that ends well.

Thanks again!

Advertisement