Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agrional sprayer

Options
  • 24-05-2022 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I am hoping someone could help me on this.

I purchased a second hand 600ltrs agrional sprayer. I was just wondering if it was possible to ask yourselves a few questions. I purchased it at an auction and no one has a notion how it should be used. I just wanted to know how the sprayer is to be operated for filling, mixing, spraying and rinsing. 

For instance in Pic No 1 what position should valve 2 be in for filling and what position should it be in for rinsing the tank.

Also should the green tank be filled with water with the intension of using this to wash the tank. If so how is this water cycled through the tank at the end of spraying. Are the 2No red handle ball valves on Pic No 2 used to drain the booms when finished.

On Pic 2 the valve with the black handle on the vacuum pump when should this be opened and when should it be closed if ever.

Apologies for all the queries but i have no experience of sprayers so just wanted to be sure i was using it correctly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭hopeso

This isn't much use, but anyway: http://agroscopio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/DELTA-400-600-USER-MANUAL-ONLY.pdf

I's say the handiest thing to do is fill both tanks with water, and mess around with the valves. Most of it should become self explanatory...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,474 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

I have not got one but it looks similar in structure to the Jarmet. The U shaped hide on the LHS ( left hand side) is the agitation hose so the switch above it is the agitation switch. The three other hoses on the LHS are the feeds to the boom. Which is in three sections.

The valve no 2 on the LHS is the on off switch. I am not sure about V1 The round nob beside it's adjusts the pressure. Generally you set it to 1.5 to 2.5 bar depending on how much you want to spray per acre.

The valve in the second picture is for the self fill I think it switched between the self fill and the drain point. There is two connection points on that picture. One is the self fill and the other is the drain point I think.

As hopeso says it's a matter of filling it of water and messing with it

Slava Ukrainii

Advertisement