Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QR code prompt

• 24-05-2022 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭

I got a new Galaxy s20 FE today and on setup it is asking for a QR Code and I can't get past it. I bought it from the Three online store and it came in the post today. There is no QR code on the packaging. I tried the QR Code that is from my wireless network but it rejected that. I could ring three but I'd be on the phone all day. Any help would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭lukin

I am OK now. It was going through the list of languages after booting up for the first time and I assumed you could scroll through the list to get to the language I wanted. But you can't, you have to wait and let it go through the list. When I touched the screen while it was going through the list it went to that QR code prompt. Once I left it alone and let it go through all the languages itself and waited until "English" appeared and then selected "start" it then went through the setup steps.

Advertisement