Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a rental in Greystones/Delgany/Newtownmountkennedy HELP!

Options
  • 24-05-2022 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Good Afternoon,

Possibly a futile post, but here goes; family of 5 relocating to Greystones or surrounding areas this summer. In need of a rental to get the kids settled for school while we look for a house to buy in the area.

I am not finding many options. I need at least 3 beds, other than that I am completely flexible.

I am constantly checking daft/myhome.ie, I have contacted all of the local estate agents to register my details should a property become available. I have posted my plea on local facebook groups.

Are there any other websites that are good for finding rental properties? We are relocating from overseas so I can only email/call them at the moment.

We have impeccable references, deposit ready to go, can anyone help at all? Appreciate any tips whatsoever!

thanks!!!!

Advertisement