Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bug after timeout on app

Options
  • 25-05-2022 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

When using the app and letting it log itself out after no use, when you open the app again and it has the log in option on screen from the session time out, when you click that it then takes you to the screen to register your device. You have to force the app closed and then opening again to be able log in again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there

Thanks for the message.

Sorry to see this has been your experience. We will pass this on internally to the Team.

Many thanks for sharing this with us,

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Is the app down again?

Trying online and App and getting time out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Hi

Same here with the app and online

App says I have no internet connectivity but I have. Logging in online refers me to approve in the app but again can get in that way either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi all,

Thanks for your posts.

We are aware that some customers are experiencing difficultly accessing our app currently. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience. 

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Same here. I had 4 tickets in my ticketmaster basket after waiting to get through the Queue. Authorization failed using the app, no internet access, and its still down. Tickets now sold out. Thanks BOI!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Sitting in the solicitors trying to get statement generated which was due 30 mins ago

The continued failure to provide a service with allows customers access to their info is beyond laughable and must constitute a failure-What are we paying monthly and quarterly fees for such shambolic service

The app is inaccessible more often than functional

Advertisement