Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work mobile, cheaper options?

Options
  • 25-05-2022 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I have a work phone, costing €25 per month with 15g data. Also have a personal phone, €49 per month with unlimited data, which I use 60g per month on that.

Work phone is out of contract soon. I don't use it a lot, whatsapp mainly, some phonecalls & work social media mainly. I never use the 15g.

Are there any better options where I can move company, keep my number and are less than €25? Has anybody similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jesse009

Also, cancel any and all Apple subscription services. If they want that sweet automatic revenue from me every month, they need to go back to privacy first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭KildareP

48 €12.99 (Runs off 3) Prepay

GoMo €14.99 (Runs off eir) Billpay sim-only

Clear Mobile €14.99 (Runs off Vodafone) Billpay sim-only

All have unlimited calls and texts

48 has a hard data cap, 200GB

Clear Mobile has a speed cap of 5Mbps

• Registered Users Posts: 25 millionairenot

Thanks for this. The €25 per month is too much for the use it gets. I will look at those you said.

Advertisement