Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 down again

Options
  • 27-05-2022 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,164 ✭✭✭

Is there are entimated time as to when Banking 365 will be operational?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Tow,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are aware that some customers are experiencing difficultly accessing our app currently. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience. 

Thanks

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

Too late for me Tara - very poor form.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭DJB030244

App is absolutely useless - I’ve been having issues with it for 2 weeks now . Finally when it looks sorted it’s gone down again

really poor form - I’m using Ulster bank also . The difference!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭phester28

BOI are locking accounts due to failed log in attempts but the error is on their side. A correct log in info is still failing for alot of users and we are locked out of any online banking sine they pushed their new app version this morning.

I had to ring to get mine unblocked but the agent said to wait 4 hours and try again. Unfountanetly it still does not work and their is no update on their twitter or facebook site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭DJB030244

Will bullshit you about it too..certain accounts are….

• Registered Users Posts: 33,458 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Came as no shock at all to hear the app crashed and caused people not to get concert tickets.

As someone who uses a Halifax app and a revolut app, they are night and day compared to the rubbish that is 365 app. Always have issues with the boi app, never had a single issue with the other 2 in years of use.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭hayse

Gareth Brooke’s has hackers

Advertisement