Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North circular road.. Baker's Yard .. is it good place to rent a apartment as a family with child ??

Options
  • 27-05-2022 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

North circular road.. Baker's Yard/the school yard .. is it good are to be in renting a apartment as a family with child ??

I've heard conflicting stories about this area, could someone help me out a bit more? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PSFarrell

I walk through that area on my way to work in the IFSC. The area is definately not one of the nicer areas of Dublin but I would feel safe there at most times of the day, there is a lot of rubbish in streets left by tenants not paying bin charges. Its very close to the city centre which is its advantage. There is a park at mountjoy sq with a small kids play area but other than that not much for kids. Would you be looking to send kids to a local school?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Krati123

@PSFarrell : Thanks for your comment. Yes going forward I have to admit my child to some school nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PSFarrell

This area would have a higher amount of social housing than most. Some not all public schools in this area would be considered Deis schools, or educationally disadvantaged. I would advise looking into this in more detail if you would be looking at local schools.

Advertisement