Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked online banking, new card

Options
  • 27-05-2022 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Dear administrator! I have a problem with my account. I tried to enter but always it has a problem with. Even my phone number is the same as in the old times. Tried on computer and my phone as well. It was running exactly in the past but nowadays i can't reach the online banking. On my phone i got the message after i delete the app, that my account was blocked but i don't know why!? And unfortunately, i have a difficulties with calling in English to solve this problem. :/ Simple i thought my card was expired but it wasn't as it will be expired next year. Please help me in this situation. I'm looking forward to your reply. Best regards

Comments

Advertisement