Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NordicTrack EX3300 Treadmill

Options
  • 27-05-2022 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭

I hope this is the right forum for this question. If not, could someone point me in the right direction, please?

We have the above treadmill, which we bought 15 years ago for a home gym that we have in a Shomera in our back garden. It’s hardly been used and is just taking up space. We now want to use the Shomera as a home office and need to get rid of the treadmill.

Unfortunately, it no longer seems to be working (it’s been years since I last used it) and I therefore have two questions.

1. Can anyone tell me how I could get the treadmill serviced/fixed and have you any idea how much this might cost? I appreciate that the cost will be very dependent on how serious the problem is, but even a broad range would be helpful.
    2. If we can get it fixed, would there be any market for this particular model and any idea what sort of money it might fetch?

If worse comes to worst, I’m prepared to pay someone to take it away, but it was not a cheap machine and if there is any residual value, I would be delighted to get back some of my outlay.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,767 ✭✭✭abff

Just posting again in the hope that someone new might see this. I’ve made various enquiries to companies advertising servicing of treadmills and have had no responses.

Can anyone help with either the name of a company you have used or a suggestion as to how I go about finding someone who will actually answer the phone/reply to an online query?

Advertisement