Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prof Dip in Data Analytics

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I’m currently doing cybersecurity there and it’s a lot more intense than I expected, probably masters level, you would need to put a lot of work in

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭richsull

Thanks Ash, I read an earlier thread that suggested something similar. The programmes do seem to be fairly intense and require you to put the time in. The Prof Dip DA has 4 modules at Masters level so you’re right about that. Are you managing the workload okay? Do you think it would be prudent to have some experience or background before taking something like this on?

Just looking for honest feedback if don’t mind sharing 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I’ve just started and it’s manageable, it’s very interesting and it shouldn’t take up too much time if I’m smart which I’m not 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭richsull

Haha, I’m sure you’re much smarter than you suggest. Cybersecurity is an interesting field but you’d need really to know your stuff. Best of luck with it 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Do a free one online with springboard. The courses are what you make of them - you can do loads of work and learn a lot, or do the bare minimum - you'll get your piece of paper at the end anyway, as will everyone else who enrols. Hundreds of people will graduate with diplomas/certs in data analysis this year; employers are unlikely to care which uni your piece of paper is from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement