Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Fire tablet

Options
  • 28-05-2022 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭

My wife has a fire tablet and plays a word game on it. Everything was fine up to a few weeks ago but then part of the game wouldnt work ... basically it stopped loading ads.

Just to explain. The game involves making words from letters supplied and every so often extra points and "gifts" are available if you watch a 30 second ad. She's been playing this game on and off without issue for a good few months but as these ads will no longer load there are no more "rewards" to be gained. Im not too technically minded but I uninstalled and reinstalled the game for her but its still the same. I installed a different word game but its behaving the same. There are no ad blockers running so Im stumped as to whats wrong.

Any help or advice appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement