Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tank in the attic is making an awful racket!

• 29-05-2022 10:54pm
    Administrators Posts: 398 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

This discussion was created from comments split from: **The wtf plumbing thread**.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Currently have an issue with push button toilet, little dripping noise and then the tank in the attic is making an awful racket! 4am this morning nearly losing my mind trying to figure out the toilet, so I unscrewed the button on the cistern and it eventually stopped. Its the toilet in the ensuite so assume the button in the cistern and mechanism is broken? Have a number for a plumber so hope its a small " inexpensive" job for whenever he can do it. Any other ideas, I am not handy at all so will have to get someone in

Advertisement