Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Series 32 - Sunday 5th June

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,776 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Bump, starts tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Just watching it.first half hour very dull. Not much happens.

Second half hour much better.

Not as good as last season do.

A slow start to this season.

The best part of it was the music.

Jeremy you yob all is forgiven come back to Top Gear and May and Hammond.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

A better episode than last weeks but then that would not be hard to do. It's a bit like how Ireland played against Ukraine after getting beating by Armenia but still got beaten by Ukraine anyway.

Still maybe next week they will have a winning episode.

The Preston Ranger setup by Freddie Flintoff was good.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

Yes not great so far, next week they are messing around in trucks, might be better.

Next after that will be 2nd hand cars under £500 and week after that the future of fuel.

Only 3 more episodes in this series, the Wikipedia entry I seen mentioning 9 was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Enjoyed the trucks 🙂, made a welcome change from supercars - would have like to have seen them from the very start getting tuition and that...gave a insight to the trade albeit in a comical way, and of course the obligatory brainless race at the end was the cherry on the cake, good episode overall.

• Advertisement
    M

Rivian pickup truck will be tested on tonights show.

Ms

This is where Clarkson and Co are badly missed. This more like Top Rubbish than Top Gear.

There was a lovely Honda Civic there a Lovely Mazda 323F and a Toyota Celica as well and they pick the 3 most boring cars of the whole lot. Shakes head.

Post edited by AMKC on

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

This is a bit better.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

Yes I've spotted online some clips captured of filming for next series of Grand Tour, some Scandinavian outings in Evo, WRX and RS6. This weekend some clips spotted from Krakow driving around in what look like oddball Eastern European cars.

Ms

Of What? Never heard of it and no idea where it is. Not interested in it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
    M

The Grand Tour, it will be on Amazon Prime, no idea when, they seem to be making the next series for a good 6 months plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

Top Gear is gone complete pants IMO.

Ms

Yesterdays episode was not great. There was some OK parts but there was parts I did not like too like that last part of the future of power for vehicles. I am not mentioning it because I have no interest in promoting it I think it is a stupid idea and hope it never becomes viable.

The 3rd episode was much better.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

Yes the last 7 or 8 minutes about the synthetic fuel was interesting, could have done more time on that. Overall it was a poor series.

Ms

Personally I think synthetic fuel is a cop out and do not like it.

They can pull about the companies making it being carbon Neatral all they like but what guarantee is there of that and then the car puts put more poisons anyway instead of being clean like Hydrogen or electric.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement