Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is a replacement credit card going to arrive for current one which is due to expire?

Options
  • 30-05-2022 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a BOI Mastercard CC that's going to expire this June. I haven't received a replacement card yet and just checking when I should start worrying.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

Please be assured you should receive your replacement card approx. 2 weeks before the end of the month that it's due to expire.

The card is sent to the address on your account, if you need to update your address I would advise contacting our credit card team by logging into your Mobile App and select 'Services' -'Send us a message' or by calling 0818251251 and one of my colleagues can assist you further.

If you do not receive your replacement card then you can reach out to our credit card team by sending a message or calling the number above and an advisor can look into this for you further.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement