Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabbits

Options
  • 31-05-2022 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience in using ultrasonic repellers to keep rabbits out of gardens? Having significant issues at the moment with rabbits causing serious damage to the garden in terms of burrowing, droppings and damaging new plants etc. Other than putting in wire fencing there seems to be very limited options on the market to keep them at bay. Not sure there is a cost effective method available that is proven

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Wire fencing or a good cat or two. We had one that would bring back one a day, dead & alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,722 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Good wire fencing and something to deal with the odd one that will get in is the only way.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I was plagued with them. Wire didn't stop them. Cats aren't an option, as I have enough bother with stray ones messing the garden anyway. I now have several ultra sonic devices and while they don't get rid of them fully they don't hang about long enough to do serious damage and dig burrows any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Treblegate

Thank you all for your help

Advertisement