Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could I go to a stag and not to the wedding?

Options
  • 31-05-2022 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So I’m suppose to be going to a stag do next week. It’s all paid and sorted for and was quite expensive because it’s abroad. But wedding invite came out last week and my girlfriend hasn’t been invited. We had talked and planned a lot about it, as we thought you would always get a plus 1 to a wedding. Now I don’t really feel like going to either of them.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Wrong forum mate. There is a wedding forum on the site. I will answer however and I honestly think you are overreacting a little. I've been to a couple of weddings solo when in a relationship. Couples have tight budgets these days and do try to limit guests. How long/well does your girlfriend know this couple? If not very I wouldn't be offended by her not being invited.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dermotc744

Sorry I didn’t realise. And yes at first I thought I was overreacting because my girlfriend doesn’t know the guests that well, but then I just found out that even my single friends has been offered a plus 1 on there invites.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The wedding forum previously mentioned is here:

Advertisement