Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App to block service provider

Options
  • 01-06-2022 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

If I’m in the wrong forum I apologise, is there an app that will block certain service providers, I always have a problem when I use ferries to and from Ireland, my mobile account is with Vodafone.ie however the moment the ferry leaves the harbour the ferry operator seems to turn on a network that overpowers the cellular system and my mobile goes over to it without any notification, the only thing I get is an email from Vodafone telling me I have reached my data limit, the marine provider has taken all of my credit, I know I can turn off mobile data but this stops any texts and emails coming through, it would be great if I could simply block an unwanted provider, I for one would be happy to subscribe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

Turn off data roaming in your handset's settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Set your phone to manual network selection.

Advertisement