Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 01-06-2022 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

I applied for one over a month ago and its been stuck on stage 3 as long. I rang the credit card line and they said they were waiting for proof of PPSN which I wasn't told about before. I emailed a payslip to the email address I was given last week but Im getting the feeling Im being fobbed off with the PPSN proof as I didnt need it a few months ago for a personal loan and the fact that stage 2 is where they ask for documents.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. Please be assured that all applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration and for this reason time frames can vary.

To ensure that this is looked into we would recommend that you contact our Sales Team directly on 0818366100 and our colleagues will be happy to look into this further. The team is available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement