Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shed Bathroom Advice

• 02-06-2022 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

So I have a shed that's about 50m away from the sewage access. Its layout is below. I have been figuring out the best way to gather the kitchen and bathroom waste and move it 50m uphill (<2% slope). I have been looking at macerators for the bathroom and the kitchen separately. A problem in the bathroom is the height of the shower drain compared to the toilet macerator input. I have also seen the sani-cubic style macerators that would accept all waste and could be placed in the area behind the shower but I would need to lower the floor for the shower drain. The plan was to pump the waste vertically from the macerator and then run the waste along the wall to the drain.

Any alternative ideas? Is this the best option?

Advertisement