Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Desk

Options
  • 03-06-2022 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭

What is the point of the HelpDesk?

Was in dispute with a Mod regarding a thread ban. He wasn’t going to change his mind in PM so I asked where could I bring it over that. Was told to open a thread in Help Desk.

Did that. And guess what? The person who dealt with it on Help Desk was the exact same Mod I was in dispute with. Absolutely futile exercise, where the Mod could post lies with impunity (I reported it, but not zero feedback) and then tell me the ban stood. Pointless, frustrating. Hugely annoying that a mod can slander a poster freely and without fear of consequence.

If boards wants to be a closed shop echo chamber, why not just advertise as that and just stop wasting peoples time?? It has gone ridiculous now.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Help Desk is where you can speak to an Admin

You got to speak to one

I told you in our PM conversation that you would in all likelihood end up discussing it with me

You were trolling a thread and got yourself threadbanned.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement