Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12255 Clerical Officer Grade III HSE

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

The panel has been closed since last October. There was one EOI for grade 4 a few weeks back but that is it. Why cpl continued to interview people and let them think they would be offered jobs is beyond me, it is totally unfair. There has also been no official communications sent to the CO panels at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jane1986

It really is a disaster. I'm hoping it lifts soon, a few areas seem to need staff so fingers crossed 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fairy23

Did everyone receive the update via Email from CPL in relation to this campaign? Although the process will be slow, at least we have confirmation that the panel will still be created after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭I am me123

This was the email I received regarding the campaign progress. Just a bit confused at what it all means for us tbh.

Do we just wait for further communication (if any) and see if we get called for Stage 3 - Interview? It basically just confirms that we passed Stage 1 and 2, as far as I gather.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭dells35

Ya I got it too

• Advertisement

I wonder is it just a waiting game from now, to see whether or not we get called for interview for our chosen county?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭dells35

I'd say so yeah. I've applied for so many I didn't even know from what competition it was from 😅

Hi all,

Did they seek references from all employments in last 5 years as part of the clearance process?

There is one position I held in last 5 years that I am pretty sure I wont get a glowing reference from (not a hse employment) and worried that that one employment reference will affect me getting a job. All my other references should be fine.

Anyone have any advice here?

Hi,

Has anyone applied for the Tusla Clerical Officer campaign opened on 10th March, last?

I can't see a thread for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 niall.kennedy

Really dragging their heels with this one it looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 40 LAC95_

This campaign is shocking. I did my interview in November and passed and got a great number and have only had one email for a part time position back in February. Not holding out any hope at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 blonde123

Will this embargo lift this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ireland109

I highly doubt it, will probably lift next year when they announce the new budget

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sydney45

good day.

Mine isn't a comment but to get clarity from those with a similar experience. I am syd and i am in my final stages of the recruitment, i got the offer 4 weeks ago and proceeded with clearance including the garda vetting which only took 5 working days for the disclosure to be sent to the HSE. Now my worry is that my HR received a reply from the Occupational Health department that i have to travel to ireland from my African Country to do the blood tests and x-ray, and i have no idea of the place and very confused if it means i will have to travel for good or it will be just for that period of blood tests. Any one with a similar case?

Hey good day.

I am an applicant from Africa and i received the same instruction from my HSE HR that i have to do the blood tests. In my case as an international applicant, i had to ask the HR if i am traveling to Ireland for good or perhaps if i can do them in my home country, and no response from her till now. Should i be worried?

Hi

what of cases of someone from another country, am i suppose to travel to Ireland for blood tests and go back to country? Anyone in the same situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 michelleL92

Don’t suppose you’ve heard anything since?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 blonde123

No absolutely nothing. The way things are going I can't see it moving until next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 markm1994

Got an expression of interest email for co.leitrim today

• Advertisement

Does anyone know roughly how many expression of interest emails are sent out to? Or is it just everyone on the panel in the county that gets an email

• Registered Users Posts: 18 niall.kennedy

just wondering a couple of thing if you don’t mind.

1 what number were you on the panel?

2 is it for full time or temporary?

As far as I know they only send very few expressions of interest but I’m not sure of the exact amount oh and fair play!

29 for Sligo/Leitrim which i don't think is very good. I messed up my interview a bit haha. Its for a permanent position in Manorhamilton doing Garda Health checks etc

Did everybody hear? HSE recruitment freeze ends tomorrow!! 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rb1993_

Advertisement