Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12255 Clerical Officer Grade III HSE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sunnyside21

So the deadline was a Friday and I heard back on the Monday it was very quick

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MouldyApple

Great thanks! Someone higher up must have expressed interest so. I can stop wondering now. Best of luck in your new job 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭eoh70

I was placed number 8 for my county. However I keep getting EOI for nationwide not just my own county. The vacancies for my own county seem to be arising very slowly. Is it the norm to be getting them for the whole country?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vjld0088

Hi guys could anyone help me please 🙈 received an email today with required documents for screening process with 3 attached , personal details and referees that one is fine it’s basic enough just a section looking for an NMBI or CORU registration number that wouldn’t apply to me ? but there’s a verification of service form that’s confusing me do I just ignore this one ? Seems a lot of this documentation is for people already employed by HSE ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Adriennerowe

@vjld0088 As fas as I am aware a CORU etc number is only if you are a nurse. I did not fill this part in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 PCAT86

@vjld0088 I emailed them about the verification of service part as I've never worked for the hse or other public service before and was told that it wasn't applicable for me - they are very fast to reply so if you have any queries then I wouldn't worry about emailing them for clarification :) also I just wrote 'not applicable' where they asked for the CORU/NMBI number

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Lolagirl1

@sunnyside21 curious to know if you have heard anything back since your occupational health phone call?

Hi @Lolagirl1. I phoned the recruit screening yesterday just to get an update and they said my file is now with the contacting team who should contact me soon. What stage are you at ?

@Lolagirl1 Sorry should have said contracting team!

Oh that’s great! Fingers crossed you aren’t waiting too much longer 🤞 I haven’t heard anything since they requested and contacted referees about 2weeks ago. I’ve been kinda waiting for an email regarding occupational health call seeing as you had one and we have similar time lines. I might also make a call 😉

• Advertisement

Did you get an update @Lolagirl1 from the screening team about your application ?

Yes, I actually never got around to emailing but I got an email about an hour ago to say my file is now in the final stage gone to contracting department but could be upto 2 weeks before I receive a contract due to the high volume of recruitment. Happy enough with that, hate the not knowing. How about you?

Have heard nothing yet but at least I know it’s with them and shouldn’t be too long before I hear something! Best of luck with the new job 😀

Yes exactly, it’s reassuring knowing it’s on the way 😊 thank you! Best of luck to you too 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ReSquared

Can someone advise if you left agency work and took up private sector work. But were offered permenant position at the same grade with the HSE do your years of service still carry over and will you be placed on the pay scale you were on previously while working as agency? Or because you left it all ends and you must start from the beginning pay scale of that grade?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eyeheartcapybara

Have an interview coming up, what sort of questions are asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Caoimhe2

My time spent with the agency working in the HSE was taken into account.

Do you mind me asking what number are they now calling for interview and what county pls..Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rhoaroundtheworld

Hi just curious, has anyone started their job yet?

It's been four weeks since I sent off all required documents, and reference details. Occupational health has declared me fit for work. I found out last week, my current employer hasn't been called.

I have emailed twice and they are said due to the volume of people, I will be contacted when it's my turn. I am starting to panic a little!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Edlarkinm

Hi @Rhoaroundtheworld,

Don't worry it's just a mind numbingly slow process. I'm starting mid-November but it's taken 2-3 months.

When they do contact your new line manager it'll still be a minimum 2 weeks as they need this time to prepare your contract

• Advertisement

@Edlarkinm congrats on the job. just wondering if you have received a contract? I have a start date for next Wednesday but no contract yet

Thanks @Lolagirl1, same to you. Once I agreed my start date I got the contract from the contract team a day or two later that I had to sign on DocuSign.

Oh that’s great, I agreed this day last week and no sign of one yet. I might email them and see

Yeah no harm, they must get emails all the time because of how slow it is.

Can i ask what location/department you got? Do you know what the story with any chance of hybrid work?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eyeheartcapybara

I scored 42 in the test. Looking for a job in Cork.

It's great they are calling more people for interviews but I suppose that also depends on the county that you selected and the jobs for that county I didn't score as high as you and I choose Meath so hopefully I will get an interview at some stage. Best of luck with the interview

• Registered Users Posts: 7 crescent101

@sunnyside21 Hi, I’m just wondering what stage you are at for pre-employment clearance? My EOI has been accepted & I’m wondering when to hand in my notice. I know the email says not to at this stage. Do they tell you when to inform your employer? TIA

I handed my notice in when i received an email saying I was just at the final stage of the clearance checks. I just had to take a phone call from Occupational health and knew that was the last part. I was advised not to hand in my notice even at that stage but I went ahead and done it anyway. I knew my occupational health phone call would be fine anyway. Got my contract sent through last week and agreed to start this Monday! Best of luck with yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 crescent101

@sunnyside21 thats great, best of luck with the new job! Roughly how long did the whole process take, from pre-employment clearance to getting your contract? Thanks

• Advertisement

@crescent101 so pre-employment checks began on the 20th September and I received my contract last week so roughly about 6 weeks

Advertisement