Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12255 Clerical Officer Grade III HSE

Options

Comments

Sunnyside thank you..I'm happy you are settled in. I'm a bit worried about the department I'm in but that's more to do with the Manager I spoke with on the phone who wasn't very nice! Also moving from PT to FT work so a big jump. If you have any advice or suggestions I'd be delighted to hear as I've never worked in the public sector before

• Registered Users Posts: 28 laurenmegan

Hi I am thinking of going for an EOI I received , How long does it usually take if I am accepted or does it vary? Wondering if I get it when I should put in notice in my current job, we are expected to give 1 Months Notice. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭meath12

@GalwayMm08 Have you gotten all the expressions of interest and expressed interest in any? I’m also on the Galway panel, placed in the 30s and have gotten so many expressions of interest since October. I expressed interest in one a few months ago and only nearly finished with all the reference, health checks etc. it can take quite awhile

@[Deleted User] Did they tell you that you would be able to work from home? I thought nearly all jobs within the HSE for clerical officers were all based on site in the office/ hospital/ health care centre etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ashbpm

Hi all!

Got my start date for end of next month. I was told I’ll be working 8-4 monday - Friday. Two questions:

1. is the salary negotiable depending on experience or How does that work?
    2. ill be working on a ward - does anyone know if they are flexible on times? Eg don’t take a lunch and leave an hour earlier, come in early leave early etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 navan21

Hi all I got called for an interview for Meath. I'm delighted as I wasn't expecting it at all 7 months down the line. I'm worried that my lack of experience will let me down however. I'm a qualified healthcare assistant but haven't worked as such in years as I was raising 4 small children. The last few years I've been childminding and working in a school cleaning in the evenings as it's what worked with childcare. Now I'm looking to get into a stable job since the kids are getting older. I'm wondering how will I be able to answer the interview questions based on my lack of experience. Will they just laugh at me? Thanks

Hey!

honestly, being a mother is the hardest job in the world so well done you!

have a look at the competencies and try your best and find examples using the STAR method. Childminding you’re dealing with people constantly and facing issues that can relate back to the CO role so I’m sure you have no issues.

Be confident - you’ve got this! As I said in my interview, being a parent has taught me more than any job could ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 laurenmegan

Hey, for anyone who has got a job from this, roughly how long was it before You got an email back after sending EOI? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Hi

Has anyone being called for interview for Meath yet or any idea what number they are currently on

No not yet! Hopefully someone can let me soon. I’m expecting to get my contract this week so it might say something

• Advertisement

No not yet! Hopefully someone can let me soon. I’m expecting to get my contract this week so it might say something

I am supposed to be starting in my new role on Tuesday but I got an email on Thursday from the contracting team to say they were waiting on my manager to confirm the end date of my contract before they can send me the contract of employment but they never sent it yesterday. Does this mean I won’t be able to start on Tuesday because I haven’t received the contract of employment yet? I had emailed the contracting team but they never got back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭PinkLady2016

I had my interview today. I'm in the meath area. My number was in the 30s. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back?

Hi how was your interview I have my interview today I will ask about the results and let you know any tips for the interview

They were very nice. They asked me on the competencies and did ask me some follow up questions about how I would have done the task better. I was nervous though it's been a while since I did an interview

I had my interview yesterday for meath aswell. Went ok I think but I was very nervous aswell because its been a while since I've done an interview also!

@Caoimhe2 did they tell you when we could expect the results? I forgot to ask.

Thanks for that. Fingers crossed that you did well. We will just have to keep an eye on our emails until then.

Does anyone know do they send out interview results by post or email? Thanks a million

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrsBean8

I interviewed last Thursday. Has anybody heard back yet or how long is it taking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 L11

Inrerviewd 2 weeks ago and got placed number 3 for my area cohort 3. Does anyone know when they will send expressions of interest

I got my results today

Got my results today too. Mid teens for Meath. Fingers crossed get something from it!

Hi does anyone know when this panel expires please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Arrabelle

Hi does anyone know if there are many vacancies in Donegal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 sofrustrated

Has anybody on the supplentry panel got a job yet? I heard the primary panel is exausted

Advertisement