Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy a new or used house?

• 05-06-2022 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have dilemma! Buy a new house or a used one.I have the opportunity to buy a used house (2 rooms) House for renovation - replacement of windows, gas stove and in the future to do attica.Near Dublin. airport etc.( price 290.00 Euro)-To work from this place, I would have 10 minutes to work, Or a new home(330.000 euro) 3 rooms, all new etc.but the problem is 40 km to work, e-flow, fuel,time!I wonder what to choose in order not to waste time! Everyone will say new, but I consider that a place closer to Dublin has more options.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PG82

Exactly, I mean that I can buy a used one but for renovation (I have everything in my place, work in a shop) or a new one, but 40 km away, etc.

Advertisement