Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sna course

Options
  • 05-06-2022 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am considering doing an sna course soon bt I will be 60 in July and wondering if I am wasting my time and money because of my age?

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fe onia

Girl age is only a number. Don’t even question it live for you not what you think is too young or too old for society. I did the course years ago and it’s a fab course and can lead you to more learning and of coarse a great job.

Best of luck.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Hi Greenpaws,

Did you ever do the SNA course and if so, how did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Hi Fe onia,

I am returning to work after a few months off, was in Retail/Hospitality working with food but now I've had enough of it and I've been looking at maybe doing an SNA course but a bit nervous as I have no experience with children, I don't have kids but I have nieces/nephews but they're all quite old now! Do you need to have experience with kids to do this course? Obviously it would be beneficial. I just want to do something interesting and I think this could be interesting and rewarding. Any information you have on the course or job would be most appreciated. Many thanks.

Advertisement