Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

He can be surprisingly funny, that other time when pretended to be a waiter a while back was great craic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Jaysus the girls actually say “Mwah Mwah” when they’re fake air kissing….this show is a parody of itself😳😳🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,836 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

New boy comes in.....

Ekin will see him as her next conquest ... no doubt he is Perfect for her.. Guaranteed

Who is the blonde one making eyes at the new bloke??(not the newbie)….never seen her before 😳🤷‍♀️

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I don't blame the poster, you'd forget she's there half the time

I’ll admit I only started this week….I suppose she’s not featured much since I started watching?it’s been all about Ekin Su,Danica,Gemma and Indiah since Sunda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Watching on +1 here. Your boy Jay is pure lady killer, god bless him. What a great show, I lurve watching the babes in the morning, the new girl's eyes are gorgeous. Poor Jay will have his hands full, how do they manage, the poor bazza is only in there less than a week? Speaking of weak, some of the younger dudes need a kick in the arse, clueless. Faffing around ogling with their "partners" , get over yourselves. Get the game going, they should be flirting with everything, keep them ladies on their toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭billyhead

Agree. Swear they were married. If I was in there I would be like a dog in heat never settling.

The babe Danica is actually not too shabby, looks great today, gorgeous body. She was trying too hard initially, she could be slow burner, the best ones always are. She is hot.

• Advertisement

I am not sure how tall Tasha is, but she must have raised a few eyebrows at model shoots, what a figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Tasha is the most beautiful and stunning girl in the villa. Andrew is one lucky guy.

Ekin Sue will regret the wrong she did to Davide. He will be the one that got away for her.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Jacques hates Ekin-Su more than he likes Paige and it's really, really weird.

This posho new guy Charlie is in the wrong show. He is meant to be on Made in Chelsea.

Jack is a real cool dude, he know this stringy investment analyst has no hope with Paige and even if he does he will flatten him.

This posh dude is a boring bstrd, reminds me of Tim Nice But Dim.

Paige wants to do a lot of ateing on a Sunday. A dirty breakfast, then a roast dinner and then a takeaway in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Dim seems a bit harsh, comes across fairly intelligent. He's a bit boring maybe

I didn't call him dim, I said he reminds me of Tim Nice But Dim, the Harry Enfield character. He speaks very similar to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I'd say Ekin-Su will be next to leave the villa. From watching the episode last night, none of the other islanders seem to be that friendly with her anymore. The girls seemed fed up of her drama and the guys didn't seem to be anyway interested. If she stays in and carries on the way she has been, she's going to find herself isolated.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

The show needs ekin-sue as the others are a bit vanilla so far, and the gemma show is well over she has morphed into the background she will be expected win it with safe Luca and no hi jinks. Go woke go broke They have sanitised the show both in conversation & antics so its no fun anymore. They need a few maura Higgins to spice it up..... and have a few naughty laughs and flutters ! Best year ever was Maura IMHO.

Totes awks there…Tasha back with her fella(although she doesn’t want to be),everyone thinking the bloke is a mug and she’s bitching about them….like she’s just done her level best to “mug him off”🤷‍♀️🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Charlie cracks me up - zero craic whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

I am now convinced that Dami & Indiyah will win it, as a poc couple have never won it and it would be good for the cause plus they are very nice & sweet with no bullshit prefer them to win over that spoilt Gemma & Luca. . Dami to win i have revised my first thought on him hes a good guy, a lot of emotional intelligence & he is very invested in everyones happiness. I am going to put a tenner on him to win !

Tasha u can couple up with me next time it’s no problem. Andrew can have me ball and chain.

This Jay fella doesn’t have a chance with Paige. She’s only got hands for one pair of balls in the villa and those belong to Jack.

This posh twat Charlie must be the son of Ian Dowie.

• Advertisement

Paige is never gonna kiss u Jay when u got a big cold sore on your lips.

Advertisement