Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Dami acted like a complete tool there with Luca. Was totally in the wrong, got all agressive and couldn’t make any sensible point.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Couldn't make any sensible point because he's not able to talk. His entire vocabularly consists of saying the phrase "you know" every 4 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

All the new girls are bagels bar the one Dami kissed.

Luca is a weasel, pretends he’s one of the lads but runs around after Gemma like a stalker.

Ewwww pull up your trousers Dami. He has definitely gone well down in my guessimations with the Luca stitch and the trousers down by the knees 🤢

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

Luca is in the long game egging on the boys and doing nothing himself, this has been done in the past not very original. His teeth & her wooden character is all i see to this couple, no fun element no entertainment value. Davide & Ekin Sue to win with more drama and entertainment guaranteed from them. We are supposed to be entertained.

Dami did look stupid and yes the underpants jesus he must think he is snoopy doggy ! I rated him higher but like the previous commentator this look puts him back in the bin with all rapper types, somewhat uncouth.

Davide is just a handsome Italian and no other guy can compete with his masculinity which is so undermined these days in our open society . Looking at him and listening to him is a reminder of what men should be like & used to be like before the emasculation , strong & physical, can be hurt, can be cruel top man. Adonis!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭bren2001

I thought Dami was spot on in his point. None of the lads came to defend Luca. I agree with him but don't agree with how he went about it. I think his point is fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

I think Dami was completely right about Luca but he’s not the best at articulating himself and came off as a bit defensive and harsh.

People seem to forget that the majority of the islanders, if not all of them, have watched previous seasons and know how to play the game

Luca knows he’ll win brownie points with the viewers by sleeping outside on his own and not pursuing any of the new girls. And he knows viewers will turn on Andrew, Dami and Davide if they’re heads turn which is why Luca and Jacques are egging everybody else on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,837 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Dami didn't have the nous to tackle Luca correctly.

He was bang on and Everyone knew it, even Jacques ' I know what he means but....'

Luca is a game player - fact. He was called out on it and went on the attack.

THen he sleeps out on his own - patheticly obvious at this stage what he is at.

Dami's cailín is about the only really naturally nice girl there.

Hopefully a few more fireworks tonight as the show is sadly lacking it by comparison to other years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think Dami has been very insightful so far but I think he felt a bit guilty after admitting he kissed one of the girls when Luca called him out on it then reacted the way he did. Luca and Jacques are egging the rest of the lads to hook up with the new girls, Jacques would like to but they're not showing any interest in him so he'll probably go back to Paige saying he stayed loyal to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is the Jack lad going to get any air time? Looks so out of place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cezanne

like a boy who just did his leaving cert and ambled into the villa by mistake while on holiday with his grandparents & is staying to look at all the titties !!!1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Jack seems fine. Anyone on that show is at the behest of whatever the producers design. We only see what they want us to see.

The girls in Casa Moro are fairly vanilla in fairness.... all playing it safe apart from the babe Danica. Gemma Owen is terrified of dragging her Da through it, she won't be farting on TV for starters, never mind doing the dirty. In fairness to Jack he opened up to her about who his Dad is, she is burying it deep enough, for whatever reason?

They actually would have a lot in common with each other, as both are having to live in the shadow of their famous parents.

I don’t think Luca was in any way wrong. He made it clear from the start he wasn’t gonna mess with any them girls. So what if he joins in the banter if the other fellas do. It’s on them if they show the new girls their Bunsen burners. Then Dami gets all agressive out of nowhere and starts throwing insults, and if anything Luca was very decent how he reacted to him. Dami was a real Dumi there.

This is the most boring episode ever.

Samuel spot on about Jacques and Paige isn't happy.

Don't they show them a few pickies before the last night, just to really wind them up big style?

It should be side splitting when Tasharama sees photos of her beloved Sir Andrew wearing the face off Coco, ouch fest.

Paige hitting the tissues over a bloke she knows less than two weeks, maaaaayjor RED FLAG, run like bejaysus Jacques she is a Bunny Boiler if ever I saw one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,837 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Dami.... just tell her to sit down.... himself and Davide have had some great 1 liners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Love island bingo…

1.Lichilly

2.I’m not gonna lie

3.To be fair

4.wha IS your type?

5.The ban’ah with him is different to the ban’ah with ……

6.Janow wha I mean?

feel free to add to the list…

Paige is only crying because she's now paranoid she's coming across as a mug to the public.

Yeah they'll send a few incriminating postcards to each villa then when they get back to the main villa they'll have movie night and show incriminating video clips.

Reckon that's exactly what Andrew got judging by his reaction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Obviously, obviously, obviously.

it is what it is

Not a minute of Jack Keating, Ronan's PR team must be wearing the ears off the producers. Always a few blokes get the complete cold shoulder in Casa Moro, it is a long few days for them. Fair play to the dude persisting with Indiyah, if she only knew that Dami is sharing his personal handshake routine a few fields over the wall....

I love laughing at the complete polar reversal after the recouple. All the birds that have been making heavy moves with the blokes in the Villa suddenly cool it off massively and start settling in, job done. Bye bye hanky pancky. They turn off the taps completely once they have their claws in and are in the villa proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Andrew is incredibly insufferable as is Coco. Hopefully Coco won't last the recoupling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭boccy23

Paige saying 100% in every sentence. Annoying as f**k!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

That Coco yoke is putrid. Head like a melted welly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭This is it

'You have to back yourself'...(if I hear that one more time!!!)

He/she is my Vibe...

Spill the Tea...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭billyhead

Indiyah was asked what country would you love to visit and she answers Tokyo. Lol. Dami is a scientist. Paige is a paramedic. Not sure what the rest of them do apart from the rugby lad and the lad who sells fish. I can't say any of them come across as intelligent.

• Advertisement

In fairness they didn't get an audition based on their academic record either....

Who cares if someone is intelligent or not?

People display intelligence in many different ways, I know people with below average IQ's who could buy and sell the world twice over. Intelligence is a nice quality to have, but it won't get your job done or make you into a millionaire either. Ask Jordan or Conor McGregor (politely and with an appreciative, genuine smile ).

Intelligence is a useful quality to have, but it won't put food on the table, or get you the ride, both essential to survival in the modern universe.

Advertisement