Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2022

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Jacques is not emotionally stable , looks like he’s getting seriously overwhelmed with the whole love island experience and needs to leave for his own mental health.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Starting on 6 foot 5 Geordies is totally asking for a hiding for starters. A weasel like Jacques kind of knows this already. Adam just brushed him off, what a blow over.

A dude like Adam has been dealing with boyfriend intimidation all his life, it is not even a fair contest. The reality is that Jacques is a child and he knows it. That is why Jacques is so angry, he knows he can't win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Jacques is an aggressive controlling misogynistic twat. Adam knows how to press his buttons.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

I love how Luca just submitted to Adam when he tried to confront him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

But Jack is a rugger bugger. He was very certain he would flatten Jay if they paired off, and Adam is only little taller but less bulky than Jay. I’d say Adam is soft if it comes to a street fight. He is just a gym guy with a silver tongue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭bren2001

Said one thing to Jacques and something completely different to Adam. He's such a snake.

Everything Dami said was right. Just wrong messenger at the wrong time.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How do they fake the tears?

Why don’t Page leave too if she luv him so much??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Adam to Jax……”s’awright mate,I’ll mind her for you”😳😳🤯🙄

• Advertisement

Like him or not….love island ain’t the best place for Jax

• Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

Awww, that's kinda sweet and fupping hilarious Luca and Jacques blubbering like toddlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,525 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Literally, obviously, 100 percent!!!!

Maaaaaate….

He hit the wall mentally there. There is more going on underneath it looks like.

The producers haven't missed a trick either, gathering them all around the fire place for a heart wrenching " goodbye ".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,839 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

His type of personality had reached his limit in there - any more and he would have blown.

He is in a better place now. The pressure cooker was going to blow.

He is not a particularly nice guy but I'm glad he left before he blew.

There is no chance Paige won't be Adam bound.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

She can still like him while also realising what an absolute prick he's been to her. Why should she go? What has he done to deserve that?

He was clearly trying to get her to go with him as well. Talking about wanting to make her his girlfriend and all just as he's walking out the door but apparantly he didn't want to tell her that. Spare me.

He's clearly hit a wall mentally but a lot of it is completely his own doing. I hope he gets the help he needs but there was nothing tonight that made me feel sorry for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

It would be interesting to know what went on that wasn't shown. Adam or the producers probably told him he is seen as an aggressive misogynistic bully by the public and it's damage limitation he leaves professing his feelings to Paige since he failed to manipulate her to leave with him and as she's staying his comment about her being his girlfriend is to make her feel guilty if she tries to have fun with another male.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,816 ✭✭✭billyhead

I reckon he's a decent lad at heart. It's just this macho one of the boys personality he has and he thinks being a bastard is attractive to women. As we could see he had a very controlling possessive attitude to Paige buts that's a weakness mentally that he'll have to overcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

100% a producer move to get Jacques to leave.

They could see it wasn't a good look to be broadcasting the aggressive outbursts along with controlling behaviour. Jacques was starting to get a bit unstable as well. Could have been much more occurring off camera. Consensus was to remove him before a major bust up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭siblers

It's such a load of nonsense. She was ready to pounce on Adam yesterday and now she's acting like Jacques is the love of her live. Jacques had to go off with some other girl to prove to himself he actually liked Paige.

The two of them are fecking eejits

Not a fan of Jacques (or his ‘buddy’ Luca) but did feel a bit sorry for him. He’s fairly harmless in the grand scheme. Fairly sh*tty move from the producers throwing this Adam fella in knowing well they’d push him to break and then get rid. He seems to have no charisma or likability, and no way is he 26! I thought add on 5 when I seen him. On further reading he’s a **** from his previous.

I think Davide & Ekin Su are the clear favourites if she steers clear of Adam. Luca and Gemma’s rise above it game plan won’t last til the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Jacques is a complete bell end.

The way he spoke to Billy and Paige when he wanted to butt in was unreal.

He flies off the handle at the drop of a hat. Have no doubt he would hit a girl a slap behind closed doors if they ‘stepped out of line’.

One of the most detestable pricks I’ve seen in quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I'd have to say I think Jacques was told to leave by the producers. The way he spoke to Paige in the evening time when she was chatting to Billy was unacceptable. If they left him in, things would have 100% escalated the following day. I think Jacques is immature and needs some professional help.

Gemma was a bit devious too - she's Jacques' ex and she knew exactly how to rile him up by saying that Adam was talking about him.

Lucas was a cute hoor - he's trying to be all pally to Adam and deflect the new lad from his "bird".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I think Jacques knew he f'ed up straight away so turned it all into a pity party about him and not being himself. I think it was an excuse to distract from the way he acted.

I also think it wasn't fair what he said to Paige about waiting for her and being bf/gf - she might feel a bit of pressure not to "get to know" others/Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 20,742 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

The whole thing didn't make sense last night they must have cut out a lot .

We went form Paige telling Jacques he wasn't boyfriend material to them crying & snogging saying he will wait for her on the outside,

I think more went on than we seen nobody asked him to stay or said give it a few days or tried to chat with him,

If i had to guess i reckon he was pulled by producers & basically told he had to leave but let him pretend it was his choice, nothing else makes sense with how it all went on ,

I'm also convinced Tash would neck on with anyone that showed nay sort of interest in her, possible had it tough in her younger years because of hearing issues & now really falls for attention

The whole Adam thing shows how young women can be manipulated, he comes in plays on there insecurities that he has seen wathcing & they fall for it,

The whole of iv been through this don't want that attention anymore but that the other boys will is hilarious , The whole reasons the chap has gone back in is because the attention on him has faded & he wants more ,How can the girls not see that,

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Ya, the decision to leave seemed to come out of nowhere so I'd say the producers told him he had to go. Other stuff may have happened as well that wasn't aired that fed into the decision.

But wasn’t Jack talking about leaving the night before. And he even said it a week or so ago when things not going his way. I’ll admit it’s strange that he left, why did he go on the show in first place if he was the type to react to matters of the heart in such extreme ways?? I liked him, he was funny and full of banter, and a big hit with the ladies without having to put on an act.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

“Fake as the Louis Vuitton from China” Davide is brilliant 🤣

• Advertisement

I cannot wait to see Brent on come Dancing.

Advertisement