Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight showing as cancelled in FR24?

Options
  • 06-06-2022 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

So, I'm supposed to take BZG-DUB tomorrow night (7 June). It's showing as cancelled in FR24.

Attempting to book it now shows it as sold out. The next scheduled service is Saturday.

Anyone got any thoughts beyond the words "oh bugger"?

I haven't gotten a cancellation mail from Ryanair yet, and it's still showing on the Dublin Airport site.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Noxegon

Update – so the flight operated about half an hour behind schedule.

Interestingly, FR24 showed a variety of different aircraft over the course of the day (while still showing as cancelled). I can only assume that there was some juggling going on in the scheduling system.

Apropos of nothing, BZG is a fun airport. They've five gates, though as of right now there's no more than one flight operating at any given time. Families with children of any age get priority at the security check :-)

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

Advertisement