Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Irregular Choice

• 07-06-2022 11:18am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

My wife loves Irregular Choice shoes but she finds them really uncomfortable - even the flats.

I'm wondering if there are any other shoe brands out there that have the same kind of colourful/funky designs but do a bit better on the comfort-front?

She can't manage high heels so they'd need to have some mid, small heel or flat options. And ideally they'd cost a bit less than IC too 😂

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Joe Browns or Ruby Shoo might be a good shout. Joe browns is stocked around the place in Ireland but ruby shoo mighty be hard to get due to Brexit - I’m not sure they’re shipping to Ireland now.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Brilliant, thanks. They're both exactly what I'm looking for.

There seem to be a few places in Ireland that stock Ruby Shoo but their selection is fairly limited - lots of choice for Joe Browns, though, think I've found a pair that fit the bill.

Cheers!

Advertisement