Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B365 on new phone

Options
  • 08-06-2022 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Hi I am trying to access my banking 365 on a new phone. I can't access my desktop application without having my phone so I have no way moving funds.

I tried registering the new device and got this

"Bank of Ireland: We've experienced a problem with your mobile number.

For Republic of Ireland Customers - Please call 0818 200 362 

For NI/Great Britain Customers - Please call 0345 7 365 555 

Other locations - 0035314606410"

I rang the Republic of Ireland number on the text and for 15 minutes had an agent that did not seem to know what they were doing, the alphabet used to spell out the letters was made up, the code provided did not work and I was then told it was a software issue.

I asked to speak to someone else and they said he could not transfer me and I would have to call back again

The conversation went so bad I am started to wonder was it a scam call

I have since tried to call back and now it says the phone is not available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear about your experience today and we can pass on your feedback.

0818 200 362 is the correct number to call from ROI and our colleagues are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.

The mobile number issue will need to be resolved via an inbound call for security reasons. We will continue doing our best to answer your call as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience.

Declan

Advertisement