Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect very slow?

Options
  • 08-06-2022 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I feel my architect is very slow but maybe my expectations are too high. I have been working with him for 6 months now for a small extension to the back of my house and internal reconfiguration. We have finally agreed on the plans but he now needs to "schedule in time" to get everything ready to apply for planning permission. I hope we will apply for planning within the next month. Is 6/7 months a normal timeframe from initial meeting with architect to planning application? To me everything seems to move very slowly. It is not a very complicated plan and I have only asked for 2 changes for very small things. Thanks.

Advertisement