Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB-C For everything

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Touch screen laptops never made much sense for me personally. So I agree with them there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

I have no trouble using USB C cables from poundland to charge my phone , in experience fast chargers phones are simply 2amp or 2.5 amp chargers, more amps equals faster charge, I think apple will be better off if they switch to USB C for all phones , lightning cables are not better than usb C, I only use 1.5 or 2 amp chargers on my phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Best I've achieved is 5500mA with a Xiaomi. Think my Pixel does 3500mA. But that's when the battery is low. Speed drops off as the battery fills.

Usually I slow charge overnight but it's handy if you need to fast charge that you know which chargers do it.

Advertisement