Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 App

Options
  • 10-06-2022 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I recently uninstalled 365 app and when reinstalling it I was asked for a nickname for the device.I picked my original one but was prompted to use a new one which I did.I now have two nicknames for the same device which show up when trying to login on laptop and I have to pick one.Is there a way to get rid of one without deleting device

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Good morning,

Please see attached Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) | Bank of Ireland Group Website

If you click into the section "what is my primary device and how do I view/change it" it will explain the steps here.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭MAYOMICK

Thanks.When I go into app it shows two devices one PRIMARY and another both showing the same phone no.087xxx1234 for example.I tried to remove the non primary one but as it was being used no changes could be made.All I want to do is get rid of one nickname.How do I do that

You can update the nickname by going to your profile on the top right hand corner of the app and select my security devices. Click into the device and update this.

However, if you still face issues please contact our Mobile app team on 0818200362 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday where our colleagues with access to your profile can resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Is 365 down again??

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭brookers

Couldn't use my app and uninstalled it to see if it would work and now it won't register the app, second time in month. Terrible service.

• Advertisement

I see on the down report there is over 500 complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭maldini

Down again. Impressive down rate you have to say for a banking app.

Do they want people to just leave them?

Now it's up to its old tricks. Telling you your login failed even if you put in the right pin. Sure to get the account locked again. Have to ring up yet again to get it unlocked.

A shambles of an app.

I actually think millions were spent redesigning the app which appears to have the same functionality as the old app which I sure is v disappointing

Revolut never seeems to have this issue

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

revolut was down over the weekend no?

it could have been but not that I noticed and used it most of the weekend so had zero impact despite frequent use

which I cannot say about bank of ireland- which is rarely used and even then on those rare occassions there are frequent issues

• Advertisement

Hi all,

We are aware that customers are experiencing issues with our app currently.

We are working to resolve this as soon as possible and apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

So you cant use the app, and you cant log into the website without authenticating through the app. This is becoming a joke now.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭maldini

App down again

This is bit embarrassing really

Down again even after registering it again, cant use website either, be very careful ringing their helpline, I was charged nearly 15 euros

on my mobile bill. Bank of Ireland should reimburse me for this. They take 6 euros every month for each account you have so if app not

working, not fair to charge.

Advertisement