Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Ideapad 3, screen flickering

Options
  • 10-06-2022 12:54pm

Hi, I wonder would anyone be able to throw a bit of light on an issue I have with a laptop. It is a Lenovo Ideapad 3. The screen is flickering. When I reboot to Safe Mode, the screen does not flicker. I uninstalled the graphics card drivers in Safe Mode and rebooted into normal mode (Windows 11). The screen is ok for a minute or two, then it starts flickering again. I go into task manager, and the screen still flickers. During boot-up when the Lenovo logo is on the screen, there is no flickering, and when I am in the recovery boot-up menu with the blue background, there is no flickering.

I did a reset and reinstalled Windows (kept my files but cleared all apps), still flickering.

thanks

Advertisement