Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Netatmo Thermostat

• 10-06-2022 5:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

I have posted in the plumbing category but it might best fit here

My Netatmo Thermostat needs to be replaced. I can't increase the temperature manually via the thermostat. It's like it's not "clicking" and unable to change

All is fine via the app but the system is in a holiday home so there needs to be an ability to boost the temperature manually

Can the thermostat be bought separately or is it possible to get another type of WiFi thermostat that would work with the Netatmo relay

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Snaggles23

Hi. What did you end up doing here as my thermostat is broken but relay is fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭NewClareman

They are available as single units fro Amazon.

An alternative, also with an app for remote control, can be bought from Screwfix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I found support from Netatmo so poor that I dumped mine and installed a Hive instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭NewClareman

There's a review on the Amazon UK site, that mirrors your experience.

I find Honeywell/Resideo excellent. I use the devices I linked to as part of a whole home system, with individual radiator valves and the controller that you can also see on the Screwfix site. I had an issue with the controller and their customer support were knowledgeable and responsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭fasterbetter

The come up for sale on Adverts regularly... Expect to pay 60 - 100 for the full set.

• Advertisement
Advertisement