Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automower 430x

Options
  • 12-06-2022 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi

I've a husqvarna 430x robot mower. Its acting up in the last few weeks. Wont follow guide wire back to the station. Will make really hard work of getting back to station by other means also. Wont leave station. Battery dies before it goes to station. tripped a fuse for the electric sockets. loads of issues. Anyone have similar experience? And did PCB need replacing? Thats what I'm thinking here.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Bedouin79

There’s an auto mower thread it’s in valuable. Try gardening section thread name is my autonomous mower

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭WTF...

Sounds unusual. I’ve an auto mower for 4 years now and the battery has never run out before it returned to to the charging station. You’ve probably done it already but try setting the charging station signal to max and set follow boundary to 2 min or something low, both on the app. See if it makes a difference.

Husqvarna service centre should be able to run diagnostics to have a look at the faults.

Advertisement