Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes

Options
  • 12-06-2022 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

I’m reliving my youth (mentally) and thinking of Tribes on Tuckey St. I remember getting filled rolls or baps and thinking that they were divine but I can’t remember anything that was in them, just a general sense of nostalgia…

Anyone remember them?

while I’m at it, what happened to all of those coffee shops that used to be open so late? Like the Gingerbread House. Good times…20 yes ago!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I remember a tuna melt one but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Chicken Dijon !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

it was my happy place in my teens. My friends and I would go in there and spend hours just chatting and drink tea. and for some reason there were couples in there breaking up. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Always a go to place after Sir Henrys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Hot chicken was my thing yeah tribes gingerbread house were great after club change from bk mcds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement