Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier league tickets - Arsenal

Options
  • 13-06-2022 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a son who is a mad Arsenal fan and I'd like to bring him to a game in England during the upcoming Premier league season.

I have never bought tickets for or attended an overseas game before.

Where is the best place to buy them?

Direct from Arsenal website or from a ticket reselling website?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Tickets for Arsenal v rarely get to general sale unfortunately. You need to be a member of the clubs supporters group to buy tickets and you would both need to be members, even at that the big games will get sold out quickly so you are likely looking at a game against one of the promoted teams for instance.

A reselling site might be your best bet or perhaps one of the packages arranged by tour groups but will obv be quite expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

I’ll be looking to head over after a long break from travel.

I’ve had luck in the Tollington Bar near the stadium but realise that’s a kind of last resort for tickets for those heading over without.

Maybe worth a try and any other suggestions would be welcome posts. :-)))

Advertisement